Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Probably only the grandmas will want to read this post

I really don't have anything exciting to blog about. What do you do if you don't have anything to blog about? You post pictures of your children.

Camille really likes robodog. Maybe we should get her a real pet.
She started making sour faces when we fed her peaches. I recently figured out that she doesn't really think the peaches are sour. She makes that face when she eats cold food.
Now I know not to let her play with colored pencils. Oh, and she's waving.

This was a tactic to make me pick her up. When I just laughed, she kept doing it to make me laugh.

She found a new way to suck on the pacifier.

Even though she doesn't look like it, she  liked this hat.

Wait, we did do something. We celebrated Vicky and Rick's birthday.


5 comments:

Joanna said...

Russell really likes cats.

Margaret said...

1. The cake turned out well.
2. Leo is getting big--probably about as big as Sadie.
3. Camille is a goofball.
4. I foresee piano lessons.
5. Good thing for Joanna that Russell likes cats and not dogs. He's probably never seen a dog close up because Joanna won't go within a mile of one.

Whitney said...

Aww I love the picture of her in her playpen hahaha so cute!

Janet said...

I wanted to read his post to see Camille since it has been too long since I have really seen her. We can babysit sometime.

Joanna said...

I just now noticed that Runty is sitting on your bed.