Tuesday, February 19, 2013

We're still alive out here. We just don't have too much to blog about.

Recently we had a family over for Sunday dinner. Yes, Brian and I broke out of our unsociable and taciturn shells and were social. After they left Brian thanked me for being the social butterfly and carrying the conversation. Ha. Now I have a friend in the ward who isn't twice my age.

When we aren't busy being social butterflies, Camille keeps us entertained. In Sunday School , there was a guy who was raising his hand to comment. She apparently thought he was waving, so she waved back. We've taken her to Petsmart a few times lately, and she loves it. She spends most of the time shrieking at the animals. She especially likes the guinea pigs. I don't have the heart to tell her I eat guinea pig. She also likes the dogs people bring in. She would like the cats, too, but they stay locked up in their cages, so she can't really see them moving around. Don't you think we should get her a pet? If so, please tell Brian. Camille spends the rest of her time laughing, crying, or avoiding eating vegetables. And to end this rather boring post, here is a video a lot of you have already seen.


5 comments:

Joanna said...

You STILL eat Guinea pig? I didn't realize you guys are that desperate for some protein!

Sarah said...

I meant to add in the post that while we were at Petsmart, an elderly lady was admiring Camille and said, "Wow, she sure looks like her daddy!"

Whitney said...

aww that is such a cute video! I miss you Sarah!

Emily said...

At first I thought you had strapped a camera to Camille as she was crawling around. That would be cool.

You should definitely not get her a pet. Pets are gross. Just make more frequent visits to Petsmart.

Courtney said...

Cuuuute video! She sure loves to laugh! I am definitely pro-pet. Nate and I would have a dog if it were allowed at our rental. The problem with pets is, you never know if you're gonna get a good one or a little terror. Pets should come with trial periods and good return policies. Haha.