5 Reasons I'll Miss Living in Provo:
1. Mountains and Red Rocks
2. LoLo's
3. Friends and Family
4. Milk for $1.50/gallon
5. BYU
5 Reasons I'm Excited About Living in Vermillion:
1. New Friends and Semi-close Family
2. Midwest Small Town Life
3. Rain and cooler weather
4. Eggs for $.88/dozen
5. Missionary Opportunities
The three words that describe our new apartment best are mice, bats, and dumpy. Needless to say, I am looking for a house as soon as possible, even if we have to pay a couple months of rent after we move.
Everyone has been super friendly here. The branch members were excited to have us here, especially once they heard we are permanent (not graduate students).


5 comments:
You get eggs for 88 cents a dozen? That's almost worth having you mail me some.
Bats, huh? That's interesting. Just remember...this apartment is really cheap. You should do a before and after.
I bet the ward is even more excited once they know you play the piano and have leadership experience.
Milk has been under 2 dollars a gallon here for the last couple of weeks. I was really excited about the 88 cent eggs, too, so we stocked up and are having egg meals this week. I hope you have a Kwik Trip. They'll have good egg deals, too. Plus some good donuts.
Really? Our milk is $1.59 and eggs just barely jumped from $.69 to $.99. We eat eggs a lot.
Does Vermillion have a ward?
Quit bragging, everybody. I was excited that eggs came down to 1.99 last week, then they were back up to 2.49 this week. Milk has been a steady 2.69. I think I should start searching for jobs for Preston in the Midwest.
Well, at the two stores that sell milk, a gallon cost $3.60. And the eggs must have just been a special sale, they went back up to $1.89.
Post a Comment