Friday, March 11, 2016

Stuff

I must be losing my touch. Everyone's guess was right. We put an offer on house #1 and are under contract. Unfortunately, we aren't going to close until the middle of next month, so we have to endure this pit for another month at least.

In other news, I took the kids and visited Rochester. Camille was so excited, and since we came back, has asked many times to go back and visit again. It's too bad they were terrible at sleeping while we were there. The trip was enjoyable except for the lack of sleep.


In other news, I have been thinking up some Easter things, both religious and secular, to do with the kids. We made these very delicious and cute bunny truffles.



Owen's bunnies

Camille's bunny
I've really been loving the Friend for their holiday activities, and they really came through for Easter. What Easter ideas do you have?

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Thanks for posting about the Friend. Our subscription expired last month and I was lazy in renewing it. I forgot how much I love all the tips and activities they have. I got right on my renewal :) The bunnies are super cute. Congrats on the new house!

Joanna said...

Your bunny turned out cute! Owen and Camille's looked like the classic pinterest fail, but for a 1 yo and a 3 yo they aren't bad.

I was really confused when I saw our couch in your picture. It looked like you were in our old apartment, but then I remembered you came and visited.

Brian said...

And those bunnies were super tasty!

Janet said...

The bunnies do look both delicious and cute. I'm making dirt cups with strawberries as carrots. I'll probably do B is for bunny, too.

Joanna said...

Our Easter traditions have always included making the traditional bunny rolls and coloring the eggs. That is about all; however, we, too, have been doing the Friend's Easter activity. For all holidays with differing religious/secular views (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter) we have some pretty good books that tell the real meaning of the holiday which we read everyday.