Wow. There was a lot of shrieking going on there.
yeah i was the one on the phone and i couldn't hear the last part because of all the screams.
They were just really excited, even though it was early in the morning for them. This is th proof that I told Mom and Janet the correct mission; they just couldn't hear.
yay! congrats, we're so excited for you!!!!! (ben especially liked the shrieks in the video) :)
Congrats Sarah! Man, I was way off!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow. There was a lot of shrieking going on there.
yeah i was the one on the phone and i couldn't hear the last part because of all the screams.
They were just really excited, even though it was early in the morning for them. This is th proof that I told Mom and Janet the correct mission; they just couldn't hear.
yay! congrats, we're so excited for you!!!!! (ben especially liked the shrieks in the video) :)
Congrats Sarah! Man, I was way off!
Post a Comment