Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm sure you are all excited to find out where I am going on my mission...but you (and I) will have to wait. It was supposed to come in the mail today. All day I was distracted and excited thinking about it. So, I left work early and ran to check the mail, but there was no mission call. I checked my papers online to make sure everything was right, and I noticed that my apartment number wasn't included on my address. We noticed the mail lady was across the street, so my roommate Carolyn and I accosted her and told her the sit. She said someone else had done that part of her route that day, so she didn't know about it. She took down my name and number (she knew my apartment number from my name :)) and said that if it was at the post office, someone would call me tomorrow (Thursday) morning. She also said she didn't recall seeing any mission calls that morning, so that worries me a little. So, it is either slow, or there was an attempted delivery, or it is for some reason on its way to WI like Jo's. Whatever it is, I hope it comes tomorrow because I am an impatient person, and I have been waiting for this for a long time. Now I am going to a prospective missionary fireside. I had hoped to more than just a prospective missionary at this point, but I'll just have to wait.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

bummer!

Margaret said...

Maybe you should consider it a sign that you need to learn some patience, which you have never had.

Joe said...

Very few of us have ever had patience. Ask Tracy about my wonderfully patient self.