

I've been home having fun with the fam since last Sunday. The drive home was a blast involving icy roads, heavy snowfall, and a lot of time. Thankfully, we made it home without going off the road. Since then, I've done some exciting things: the Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas, caroling, talking to Joanna, gamage, eating, rock climbing, the Scoresby Scamper 5k, building snow tunnels through the drifts, movies, and other adventures. Today Jan and I played (poorly) our instruments in church. In the middle of the piece, Mom realized she was missing a page of the accompaniment, so she made up a part while Janet and I just stared at our music, trying to figure out what was happening. People still said they liked it, so...whatever.
3 comments:
Was anyone videotaping because I would love to see it!
Sweet action shot before the race!
(And I'm sad we missed the impromptu perfomance ;)
Post a Comment