


Dear family,
I am at a different internet place, and the keyboard is terrible, so thanks Mom for editing my letter. I enjoyed receiving my birthday emails, and a card from Grandma, and the YSA newsletter. I feel bad that people send me stuff and it doesn't arrive. Maybe it would be better just to not send anything for awhile. My bithday was good. The pensionista made a cake, which was delicious, but it was the first birthday I've had without ice cream.
The best birthday present was our Sunday night informe. We have 3 investigators with baptismal dates, 7 went to sacramnt meeting, and 5 are progressing. Th ward helps a lot with retention, friendshipping, and references. If all the wards and branches supported like this, the missionary work would move a lot faster in all the world. The family that called us to visit them came except for the mom. We found out that the litle girl in the family isn't really 8 years old. She's only seven. Apparently the half year before your birthday, you get to say you are already that age. So I've been 22 since April and I will be 23 next April.
The temple was great. It seemed so civilized and quiet and it smelled clean. I left my watch in the pocket of my dress, so now we ae late to everything and will be until I get a new watch.
Today all the hermanas are going to spend the day with Hna Leyva. I'm not sure what we are going to do, but I am excited. That's why we are doing our email early.
Today all the hermanas are going to spend the day with Hna Leyva. I'm not sure what we are going to do, but I am excited. That's why we are doing our email early.
I told you last week abou my mariachi friend, right? This week we saw him again, and he was in his complete mariachi suit with his guitar. He accompanied us down the street, playing and singing one of his religious mariachi songs. Everyone was looking at us, and we were trying not to laugh. He bought us water, and told us he would come to church if the bishop gave him 5 minutes to sing. I must have looked doubtful because he took it back. I wish I had my camera.
I don't really have anything else to say, so I'll send pictures.
I don't really have anything else to say, so I'll send pictures.
Love
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment