Saturday, July 24, 2010

The past week

The past week was both exciting and relaxing.  We're grateful for all you who came to the wedding and reception, even at great cost.  While you were returning to some sense of normalcy, this is a little of what we did.




Just in case anyone tries to visit Paris, ID, you should know that they took the Charles C. Rich statue down for some renovations.  And the little old sister missionary doesn't have the key to go look at it.  You are welcome to visit the cemetery, where the Charles C. Rich headstone presides over all others, and you can look at Sarah Jane Peck Rich's old house on 1st South 1st West.  Someone lives there though, so no tours.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Glad you had fun and even remembered the ancestors. :)

Janet said...

cool pictures, especially the sweet action picture of whitewater rafting. Brian looks so intense.

Anonymous said...

Wow, didn't know that other people knew where Paris, ID was! I'm glad you had a good honeymoon, I'm so sorry I missed your reception! I got all the dates confused in my head!