Thursday, April 14, 2011

We put an offer on a house, and we found out today that our offer was accepted. Sorry for you House Hunters aficionados, but it was not a house featured on any of my blogisodes.  It is this house:


It will need a new coat of paint everywhere, and eventually new carpet in some areas (unless we have a sudden love of pink and purple.) In case you were wondering, the basketball standard is included. I hope everything goes smoothly to closing.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow, Sarah! Congrats to you guys! I can't wait to see it.

Emily said...

Wow! Looks cute!

Anonymous said...

congrats Sarah! I can't wait to see more pictures of your house!

Shannon said...

Exciting! It's cute! Can't wait to see more pics. :)

Aaron and Katrina said...

Yay! That is so exciting! I hope everything goes well. Let me know if you need any help moving!

Shalyse said...

What a fun house! Great job painting! I bet you are enjoying having your own place.