We had a busy weekend fixing up our house, and it was well worth it. Buying the paint was the best money we've put into the house so far. Well, the lawnmower was a pretty good investment, too. Check out these awesome before/after pictures. Please look past the fact that the previous owners actually had furniture to put in the house and we don't.
The front room before:
And after:
And here is the kitchen before (the green was pretty bright in real life, but it doesn't show here):
And after:
They used the other half of the kitchen as a family room, but we turned it into the dining area:
After:
 |
| This is the table we found covered in spiders in the shed. It's not that bad, is it? |
Now that we can be in these rooms without wearing sunglasses, I feel a lot better. I'll feel a whole lot better when we paint the purple room, the pink room, the purple and pink bathroom, and the blue bedroom.
This is my favorite touch. Nothing says home like painting the panels on the bathroom door to match the walls and the frame to match the bedroom.
6 comments:
Good job, Sassy and Brian! I like it and can't wait to see your new house.
How homey. What color is my room going to be?
Janet, we were thinking about leaving the pink room for you. It's too bad we already took down the glow-in-the-dark stars from the ceiling and walls. But we did leave you the princess light switch cover.
I want you to leave the pink purple bathroom for me when we come visit!
We have been painting our new abode as well. It takes forever! I'm so tired of painting. Your house is looking really nice! I like the new colors you chose.
You guys did a nice job painting. We are painting right now and it is taking forever! Hope you like your new place!!
Post a Comment