This is just a quick post to say we are still alive and doing well. We just got our internet working today after a two weeks without it. It made me realize how much we rely on it. We are in our new house and staying up too late every night trying to fix it up. I have two weeks under my belt at my new job at Nu Skin, plus I already took a trip to the employee store, where I got like $200 worth of high end skin care products and supplements. Keep an eye out for exciting future posts, mostly relating to what I mentioned above :)
2 comments:
Vanilla Beige face powder. That's what I need. And, I'm bummed I didn't get the tour of your house tonight when everyone else did. I would have joined in the cal, but I was actually talking on my phone.
I missed you! Your house looks great and I'm glad things are going well at work.
Post a Comment