It finally got hot here, like in the 90's hot. It hasn't been too bad except for the fact that there is still a lot of snow in the mountains, creating some flooding problems. Luckily, we're far enough away from Utah Lake to be safe. We enjoyed spending an evening up in Provo Canyon at Bridal Veil Falls. The river was pretty high in some parts, and it was moving pretty fast. Weird thing--the ski resorts are still open. What a way to cool down on a hot summer day.
| The water was cold!! |
My job is okay. I'm enjoying stocking up on Nu Skin products. I won't have to buy shampoo, soap, toothpaste, or any kind of skin care products for years. Other than that it's not too exciting.
Our latest acquisition for our home was a kitchen table with six chairs. It was a garage sale deal found by Brian's mom (Thanks!). Apparently Kaysville has much better garage sales than Provo and it has an awesome DI. It matches our kitchen cabinets perfectly, and it's nice to have real chairs to sit on rather than folding chairs.
You know that cell phone commercial about the guy who gets his "monthly mugging" from his cell phone company? That used to be me. I hardly use my phone, and I was paying way too much for it. After some looking around we decided to get a pre-paid phone. I usually Skype with my family more often than I call them, and the only other person who generally calls me is Brian. So far we've been happy with what we got.
4 comments:
You mean you and Brian don't sit at opposite ends of the table?
Ben says that you guys are getting ready to start a family: big house, big table.... What aren't you telling us?
What kind of prepaid did you get. I just got a net10 phone. So far, so good.
It's an AT&T gophone. It seems to be still be going fine.
Post a Comment