We had a great time enjoying the long holiday weekend and celebrating our country. We had fun at Stadium of Fire, courtesy of Brian's parents. Neither of us are Brad Paisley fans, but the fireworks after were definitely worth sitting through the concert. I especially enjoyed watching the skydivers parachute into the stadium. I wish I could skydive like that...(please Brian?).
We got up at 5:45 to watch the hot air balloons. but since it was threatening rain, the balloons didn't go up. Instead we watched them inflate and sit on the ground. One balloon was tethered and carried a flag up about 150 feet. It was a little bit of a disappointment but at least we got to the parade early.
| Waiting for the parade to start. I'm going to make a collection of pictures of our feet. |
Maybe we will take our awards to work tomorrow to put at our desks.

4 comments:
Glad you had fun. Wish we could have been together :)
Did they have to make up an award for yours?
Cool fireworks picture! I am jealous - I love Brad Paisley's music! The paper airplane contest is a fun idea. We miss Provo and all its fun summer activities.
Sad that your got up so early and went all that way and the balloons didn't even fly. Bummer!
Post a Comment