Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mission Reunion

I haven't gone to any mission reunions since I got home because they were all for my first mission president, who was my mission president for one short transfer. Well, my native president was in town for his daughter's graduation from BYU, and they had a little get-together while they were up here. It was great to see Presidente Leyva and his wife.

Los Leyva y yo

I was also tickled to see this gal, whom I trained:

The power companionship with the Leyvas
We were companions for more than 5 months, and we had a lot of fun together.

I felt pretty old there, since about half of the elders had just gotten back in the past transfer or two, and I've been back two years.  I also felt the need to go back to Peru and visit. I better start saving up.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I don't remember that girl being your companion.