Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Great Wisconsin Get Together!!

Nice hat Brian! Too bad he forget to "forget" it at Mom and Dad's.

Nice glasses Dad. Brian is still impressed by the size of the bullets.

Canoeing!

Nice hat again
We finally went to Rib Mountain.  I'd have to say it is my favorite monadnock  in Wisconsin.  I look funny in this picture. Brian and I are the same height, but look at where my waist is compared to his.

Macy entertained us with all her favorite songs. I don't like this picture but it was the only one where Macey sat still enough to look at the camera.
Sadie sat still for the picture.
Hmm, there seems to be only pictures of Mom, Dad, me, Brian and the little girls. But we did have fun with Ben and Shannon and Ben and Joanna.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Too bad Ben J. didn't forget to forget his hat! And too bad Sadie couldn't get out of her car seat for a real picture.

Joanna said...

Don't worry-we have pictures!

Nathan S. said...

I talked to you while you were on this trip! Do you remember?? Too bad that the phone didn't work real well