Friday, February 17, 2012

Finally!


We finally got new carpet installed! That means no more pink carpet, no more purple carpet, no more being afraid to walk in bare feet, and no more wondering where those ugly stains came from. Brian did an awesome job pulling up all the old carpet, padding and staples. It sure was dirty, especially on the stairs and upstairs. When the underside of the carpet is brown with stains, it makes you wonder what you have been walking on. Now we'll have the satisfaction of knowing that any stains came from us (except that little one the carpet installers left.)

The former pink room

The former purple room

Non-pink baby shorts I got for a dollar. Walmart clothes are pretty cheap anyway, both price and quality wise, but I couldn't help myself. The baby already has way too many clothes.
The stairs

Upstairs in the family room

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow, looks really good! Can't wait to walk on it myself.

Whitney said...

oooo it looks so nice!!!!

Janet said...

I'm so glad I slept on those nice stains.

Emily said...

Your house looks a lot nicer now. And Walmart clothes aren't always cheap (quality wise). Some of Lauren's most enduring clothes have come from there.