I'm really proud of this. I also packed my sewing machine away when I was done because I sewed myself out. We found a glider at Saver's for $20. It had gross, faded and stained denim pads on it, so I used some fabric I had to recover it. And now it matches the valance I made. I didn't take a before picture, but it looks way better now. It could still use some paint touch ups, but I'm not going to worry about it.
And for your viewing pleasure, here are some slides we've scanned.
4 comments:
I wish I had a huge bucket of lowfat frozen yogurt right now.
You did a great job on the chair, Sarah. I'm glad that Brian is suitably impressed with your sewing skills.
Nice job, Sarah! (And Joanna, you look super cute in that last picture. ;)
whoa cool. Your rocking chair looks awesome!
Post a Comment