Thursday, October 4, 2012

Photo dump

Brian is supposed to blog about his trip to Washington DC. Until he does, here are some pictures of what's up in our neck of the woods.

Up Hobble Creek Canyon


This is what I do to keep Camille quiet while I make dinner. Don't judge. I do usually  precaution against falling out of the bumbo.

I thought Camille would love this since she always wants to stand. I was wrong.

Halloween preview.

Why anyone bothers buying baby toys is beyond me.

This one's for you Dad. This trailer was parked across the street. 

Brian imitating Camille's facial expressions.

5 comments:

Margaret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret said...

Hobble Creek Canyon is beautiful. So is Camille. I'm not so sure about Brian :). JK, Brian. We love you!

Emily said...

I judge you for putting your child in a Bumbo in the computer chair in front of the computer while you make dinner. I would NEVER do something like that.

JUST KIDDING! Baby Einstein is a sanity saver. Plus, they have ones rated for 3 months and up, so you're really being a good mother by letting her watch them. I bet she's the smartest baby in the mother's room.

Joanna said...

I thought she was watching Moose A Moose not Baby Einstein. I'm pretty sure I see some antler prints in the snow...

Janet said...

You should stuff the ladybug so it's puffier. OR get a turkey suit and stuff that.