Sunday, August 25, 2013

Just enjoying the summer

School started here this past week, so I feel like our summer has ended. I really like fall, so I'm not complaining, especially if it means a break from the 90 degree weather we've had daily.

Here are a few things we did this summer.

We gardened. This is one of the best things about summer. This was all picked that day, which is pretty good considering the size of our garden.



Camille went swimming, both in her pool and at swimming lessons. She passed her class, which isn't saying too much considering it was a mommy and me swim class.



Camille lounged around. I'm joking. She rarely stops moving, except this one time when I was getting her ready for swim lessons. I left the room and came back and she was just chilling on the bed.



Camille spent a lot of time snuggling this blanket. She pulls it out of her crib and just snuggles with it on the floor for about 5 seconds before getting up and going somewhere else.



We went to an Orem Owlz game. It was fun. We sat in the general admission seating which is a rather steep grassy hill on one side of the outfield. 


Camille and I exercised almost every day. Camille still hates her bike helmet, and usually I take pity on her and let her take it off.


What did you do this summer?



5 comments:

Margaret said...

Nothing. But I'm glad Brian got his money's worth from the garden. Camille is so darn cute!

Joanna said...

We pretty much drove all over the country this summer in between vacuuming the halls and cleaning the windows. Too bad we have no pictures to document our visit with you AND our visit to Janet and Jacob's.

Janet said...

Our summer has been over for two weeks already. But this summer we moved across the country. Jacob went to school and I ate a lot of ice cream.

Joanna said...

Does Camille always swim without water in the pool?

Emily said...

We moved into a really old house. When did Brian go gangster?