Friday, September 6, 2013

Antelope Island

Here's a teaser for this post.

Q: What do you call a lazy bison?
(Highlight the answer to see)

A: A buffaloafer!

We took a little day trip on one of Brian's comp days this week and went to Antelope Island. It was a barren wasteland, but we enjoyed our trip.

Camille and I posing with the antelope

Camille on a saddle

Camille is celebrating Brian's lassoing. He apparently learned how to lasso at scout camp. I always wondered what the leaders did there.

Camille really, really likes horses. She tried to climb up the fence and shimmy under the fence several times in an attempt to get to them.

Enjoying a quick rest in the bunk house

Wildlife! Owls are rather scary looking. I'm not really sure how they made it as a trend for small children.

A buffaloafer



3 comments:

Margaret said...

Camille is so cute! It looks like a fun day.

Janet said...

I agree that Antelope Island is a barren, yet enjoyable, wasteland. However, I will never camp there because I am convinced the bison will run me over while I'm asleep.

Emily said...

Did you see any antelope?

Camille has good taste in shoes. I always like them. I like her shirt too.