Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

We've spent our Christmas here in snowy Wisconsin. Unfortunately, we haven't taken too many pictures, but here are a few.

Camille did okay in the car, mostly because she spent a lot of time watching her one new favorite show, Curious George. She has never really been interested in TV before, so I'm okay with her watching it, plus I think Curious George is one of the less annoying kids shows.

 Brian found this trash can hilarious. It was good to visit all my favorite rest areas again.

 

 Camille was a dare devil on the rocking horse. She loved playing with Macey and Sadie. She was pretty well behaved, probably because there were so many new things to play with and places to explore.
 
 
I spent too much time trying to update this craft that Tracy made for Mom a few years ago. I guess we all keep having more kids faster than we can keep the crafts updated.

 
Camille and Grandma became good friends.

4 comments:

Janet said...

I'm glad you guys came to snowy Wisconsin.
I'm sorry we didn't make it around to the soccer ball onesies.
Camille is funny. I'm sorry Cookie makes her so sad.
I'm sorry I laughed while you did yoga. It was just TMI.
I'm sorry I apologized so much in this comment.

Emily said...

Oh man, I missed Sarah doing yoga? I knew my holiday was missing something. What is Cookie and why does it make Camille sad?

Emily said...

Oh yeah, and how come Joanna's thing has an extra spot?

Sarah said...

You will have to talk to Jo about that.

PS Tracy did a much better job on that thing than I did.