I haven't thought up any witty, funny, or cute things to blog about recently, so I haven't bothered blogging. But I do get sick of looking at the same pictures as the most recent post. Here are some new ones. They are all of Camille. I realized when I updated Mom's family picture craft thing that when a couple has kids, they basically stop taking pictures of themselves and only take pictures of the kids or them with the kids.
 |
| Just sitting in a pot, with my sandals nearby to look at. |
 |
| She thinks she's Jane. I guess she sort of is...Camille Jane. |
 |
| Camille likes to stack. |
 |
| Most of you have seen this. |
 |
| It's really hard to get a good picture of three little kids. |
 |
| Camille playing in the Auto Awesome snow. |
4 comments:
Cool snowy picture.
Yeah, I'm surprised that she's smiling in the snow instead of saying "oh, no!"
Funny post, I love all the pics!
I'm glad to see Camille wearing her Moose and Zee shirt. I don't understand the Jane reference.
Post a Comment