Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Fourth of July and Brian's Birthday

There are a bunch of things I should be doing other than blogging, but the kids are both asleep (yay!), and I just want to do something relaxing until one of them wakes up, probably in like 10 minutes. Thank goodness we have 1 GB Google Fiber internet so the pictures upload super fast.

For the Fourth of July, we went to see the hot air balloon festival again, and we finally saw the balloons taking off! Brian and I enjoyed it. Camille enjoyed it until she got really scared of the noise the balloons make.





We also went to the annual Prestwich Family Fourth of July party.  Not only did we fail to wear anything remotely patriotic, we forgot to bring shoes for Camille. Oops.

The cement was hot.


She won a prize at the airplane flying contest. Her award was for coloring.
We celebrated Brian's birthday over the weekend. Happy Birthday, Brian! 



Owen had fun, too.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Both so cute! ( and you and Brian, too.)

Preston said...

Hi George!