We accomplished one of my summer goals and went to the zoo. It was an adventure.
 |
| Don't let the picture fool you. After she said she wanted to go on the carousel, she spent the whole time clinging to me and crying. I even picked a gorilla for her to sit on, but she wouldn't get on it. |
This is just a random picture I found on Brian's phone.
Janet, Jacob, and Brooke went to the Bean Museum with us. We thought it was awesome, especially the President Packer display.
 |
| Owen sat like this the entire time. |
 |
| This was Camille's favorite part of the museum. |
 |
| This gigantic elevator was the adults' favorite part of the museum. |
4 comments:
I really want to see the Pres. Packer collection and I want to see it with Janet, Jacob and Brooke.
Well thanks Jo.
It was pretty awesome. We had fun.
We would like to see it with you guys, too, Sas!
Post a Comment