Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Wood Family Photo Shoot

We got our pictures back from our photo session. After all my complaining, the pictures weren't too horrible. There were still some things that I wish the photographer would have done better (like tell me to put my chin down!), but we got at least one wall-worthy family picture and lots of good pictures of Camille. She apparently is the most photogenic of us all. All photos by Jenny Fowler Photography.




This will be the big family picture we hang up



5 comments:

vicky wood said...

Love them all, especially the kissing one. So cute!

Emily said...

I love them all, except the kissing one, ha ha. It was nice of Owen to sleep through your photo shoot.

Sarah said...

This is really funny because I didn't care for the kissing picture, but Brian likes it a lot, so it got included.

Mary, Windy Meadows Farm said...

I love them all...what a beautiful family! -Mary

Joanna said...

Next time you want pictures let me know and I will send you to my trainer. She is just starting and is probably reasonably priced too.