Thursday, June 11, 2015

LoLo's

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height,
of thy brick walls, which filled a void with light
and bread, and fruit, and milk, and cheese, and Lay's.
Thy donuts: so good. To them I sing praise.
The custard-filled fill my soul with delight;
Made fresh, from scratch, they make my day more bright.
The bakery samples keep my kids ablaze.
Chicken breasts for 1.67 a pound!
If I buy ten milks, the next will be free.
Thy bulk foods make whole food eaters come round.
But thy produce is thy crowning glory--
Such variety, best prices around.
LoLo's, my undying love I give thee.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, I wish I had a LoLo's in my life.

Joanna said...

Is it by where cafe rio is? That place could never keep a store there very long.

Janet said...

Man, I miss BuyLow/ LoLo's/ whatever else it used to or will be. Their produce is always SO cheap. And I did like their $1 whole wheat pitas and tortillas. But I guess we have aldi, which I do love.