I don't have anything exciting to blog about, but here are some pictures of our life.
 |
| Camille made a nest out of the blanket holder. They both liked playing in the nest, especially Owen. We often found him upstairs by himself in the nest. |
 |
| Camille found my beanie babies and has been playing with them. At least they are getting some use? |
 |
| We got some face paint. Camille loves it. Can you tell what she was? |
 |
| Owen's two loves: the cat brush and sitting in the pink car. Again, at least they are getting some use. |
 |
| We've done lots of bike rides. Camille often wears weird things. |
 |
| Brian and I went to a patriotic Utah Symphony Concert at Sundance for our anniversary date. It was AWESOME! When we are old and rich I'm going to buy season tickets to the symphony. Hopefully we will be living somewhere where there is a decent one. |
 |
| Brian got cultured at the symphony. He had never attended a real concert (as in, not a band concert in middle school or some event at BYU that he worked). |
The End
3 comments:
FYI, Boston has a really good symphony. But if you live here, you'll never be rich enough for season tickets. I hope Camille is gentle with your beanie babies or you won't be able to use them to fund her education.
I once went on a date to the symphony in Salt Lake and it was good. It's a good date idea. Our anniversary date was Taco Bell. We're real poor.
One of the beanie baby tags came off!!! You should put them in a glass case. Ibet Russell will use the pink car the whole time we are there.
Post a Comment