Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Race and a Reunion

Well, I thought we had more pictures than this, but this is it. I didn't make my goal time of under two hours for the half marathon (I came in at 2:04), but judging by the fact that I can barely walk today, I'm okay with what I did. The gif makes it look like I was barely moving my legs. That sounds accurate at that point in the race.


And we went to the CN Scoresby Reunion in Logan right after the race (but I showered in between, no worries). We got an updated version of this picture:


Much cuter, eh?


And while I am posting these gifs, here's a comical one of us trying to get a decent picture on our walk to Bridal Veil Falls.




2 comments:

Janet said...

Good job! I am of the opinion that people shouldn't have goal times really the first time they run a significantly long race, because there are so many different things affecting times and people need to see how they do once before having an accurate idea. Just finishing is an appropriate goal. Anyway, you have reinspired me to want to run.

That park is so cool, And that thing is perfect for Camille and Owen.

Your gifs are pretty awesome.

Joanna said...

Nice gifs! It seems pretty accurate to have Owen squirming out of your arms. That is basically anytime we try and hold Meghan.