Friday, May 27, 2016

Spring

While Brian took Owen on the fathers and sons camp out,




Camille and I had adventures of our own


at Scheel's. Camille got to ride on the ferris wheel.


She also insisted on having her photo taken with a bunch of the mannequins.

We are enjoying the last signs of spring before summer takes over.


A creative little bird made a nest in the middle of my hanging flower basket. I feel bad that I was pouring water in the basket to water the flowers when there was a nest in there.



 Yesterday when I checked the nest, I saw the first little bird, freshly hatched. I snapped a picture and carefully watered the flowers around the nest so I can leave the basket in peace for a few days. I'm trying to avoid the porch and keep the kids away too so that the mama bird can take care of her little hatchlings.



2 comments:

Joanna said...

Haha! That picture of Camille with the mannequin is hilarious!

Janet said...

Newly hatched birds are pretty ugly. But your kids are cute. And I guess mannequins are too?