Orange is kind of a cool, bold choice for a room, but I decided it's not a choice I will probably ever make. It was just too dark and bold for my tastes.
I chose what I thought was a gray with green undertones. We even got samples so we could make sure it looked okay. The painted room looks way different from the sample, but I still like it. My idea with the gray/green was that it would match the green in the coppery looking backsplash, but I don't know that it does. The color shifts a lot between gray, green, and blue. Oh well. It is lighter and brighter.
![]() |
| It was also a good opportunity to clean off the island. |
Brian doesn't like it. He only likes plain beige walls. Since the kitchen is my domain, his opinion doesn't really matter.




4 comments:
I like it. We'll have to come see it in person.
I didn't realize you had so many track lights in your kitchen.
I didn't realize you had so many track lights in your kitchen.
Wasn't your kitchen in your old house orange, too?
Post a Comment