Baby Emily made it here. I am very grateful to Joanna for coming to watch the kids while I had her. While everything went mostly smoothly during the delivery and recovery so far, this time around has been much harder mentally/emotionally. I made it through Brian going back to work today, though.
Baby Emily sleeps A LOT. I'm not complaining since it has made the transition much easier.
Here is a rare picture of her with eyes open.
And here is evidence of her awesome hair growth pattern.
![]() |
| No hair on top |
![]() |
| Lots of hair on the back and sides |
That makes her fit in with the other babies I've had.
Camille and Owen are still being themselves.
Camille insisted on planting some seeds in one of our garden boxes. She then wrote out the words to Love at Home. She took her paper outside and sang Love at Home to her seeds and then waved the sun at them. The next day she asked me if they had sprouted yet.
One day Owen called out, "Mommy, me need you," which happens pretty frequently. This is why he needed me:
Camille wanted to be Sally from The Cat in the Hat (the book, not the show) for "Dress Up Like Your Favorite Dr. Seuss Character" day at school. I made this jumper for her. It ripped when I washed it the next week.
Owen has been obsessed with his tools.
And of course, no toddler can resist sitting in the bouncy seat.











2 comments:
I think Camille will excel in kindergarten.
Baby Emily is cute. And definitely looks like a Wood child.
Man, if one of my kids tried that stunt, we'd have some broken drawers. And possibly heads. The bouncy chair has survived all of them sitting in it, however.
Grace's hair was like that when she was born, but the dark stuff all fell out and it came in super blond.
Post a Comment