Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I'm not giving up on blogging

But I may only blog once a month or less. Lots of things happened.

For General Conference, I brought out the thing I made before, plus I tried the treat associated with words thing. It worked for about one talk. The cheetos were a terrible idea.

Easter




Owen's birthday


One layer of the cake fell apart, so I made them into cake ball footballs. Yum.



He got a baseball bat, little glove, and a kids camp chair. He has loved all of them and they were all inexpensive. Win win.




We have been enjoying the nice weather.





After running through the speinkler, Camille's hair was AWESOME.


This was the only picture I got of Emily's blessing day. :( I might put her back in the dress just to take a picture.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I don't feel like I'm giving up on blogging either; my problem is that nothing has happened.

I have a 3rd birthday card for a boy that I've been keeping for Owen, but I totally dropped the ball on and forgot to send to him. I don't know when another boy will have a 3rd birthday.

Who was there for Emily's blessing day?

Joanna said...

You got the sprinkler out? Wow! I saw that Monday your high was in the 80s.

Janet said...

I haven't given up on blogging either, but I still only have Internet for a little each day and I'm actually somewhat busy. I have stuff to blog, too.

Ha, Emily. You might be waiting awhile.

Sarah said...

I meant to get a picture of everyone in attendance, but also failed. Brian's parents, Dad and Sherri, Jo and Ben and kids, Jan and Jacob and kids. Grandma wanted to come but couldn't work it out.

Sarah said...

The speinkler sounds a little frightening. It got up to 87, and I had told Camille it has to be at least 80 for the sprinkler, so out it came.