Saturday, September 29, 2007

Running and Emily's birthday




I feel healthy and whole (more whole) today because yesterday I got my stitches out of my mouth, and I finished my physical therapy with permission to run. I fought against the urge to run out the door to the Provo River Trail when I heard the news, and this morning I woke up early to go running. It was fantastic, and after I got home, it got about 15 degrees colder and began raining. Included is a picture of how happy I was to run.

We celebrated Emily's birthday last week. She is now very old. Here are the before and after pictures of Emily opening her birthday presents. Certain family members should notice that Emily is indeed wearing a Fully Invested shirt.

I began my lab research this week. We are starting to make a drug out of a Peruvian plant, Maca, to test on a line of breast cancer cells. To learn more about the medicinal value of this plant, please go to the following website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maca
I was just a little taken aback to learn what the exact effects were.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Okay, Sarah. Emily has thrown down the gauntlet on her blog. I demand to see the pajamas she made for you!

Also, you people who actually enjoy running disturb me. I prefer my exercise to be vertical (about 50 feet) and technical.