Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sarah's Mission


As you know, my mission papers were submitted last week. I will most likely get my call Wednesday, November 7 unless it goes to my Wisconsin home for some reason. Due to popular demand we will have a guessing game for the assignment of my service, including a small, unknown prize for the winner. (Props to Ben for being closest on Joanna's mission call.) So, please post your guess as a comment, and don't make huge general guesses such as South America. It makes it hard to count you as the winner if your guess covers half the missions of the church. Love, Sarah

15 comments:

Margaret said...

Canada Halifax

Janet said...

Dad guesses Utah Salt Lake City.

Emily said...

I guess New York, New York South, Spanish speaking.

Emily said...

Preston guesses London England South.

Emily said...

His mom guesses Australia Melbourne.

Emily said...

This guy I know guesses Brazil Sao Paolo East.

Emily said...

I really want to win.

Janet said...

West Virginia Charleston/secret unfindable graveyard.

Lizzy said...

Montreal...french speaking. =)

Shannon said...

I'm still deciding...

Preston said...

Japan Hiroshima. I didn't authorize Emily's earlier guess for me.

Joe said...

I guess Seoul Korea.

Tracy said...

First-congrats. My guess is Fiji.

Sarah said...

Joanna emailed me her guess, so I'll post it for her. She guesses the Philippines or Taiwan.

Shannon said...

okay, I got it. England. :)