

Mom, Dad, and I went to the temple Saturday. It was very good. After, we went with Aunt Mary Ann and Uncle Jim to Red Lobster for dinner. It was the probably the best way we could have spent the weekend. Other than that, my life is pretty boring. I go to the Mickelsen home every day, and I take care of the babies, clean, and drive the older kids around. I have the opportunity to be a part of the great Wausau Stake Young Single Adults. This includes Institute on Thursdays and a fireside and activity each month. We had crowds of 5 singles at events so far (three 18 year olds, a mentally retarded boy, and me.) I can't wait for the mission.
4 comments:
Darn. I was hoping you would find the love of your life at the fireside last night.
i can't belive you called him mentally retarded! maybe i would too, because he did seem to take a liking to you for some strange reason.
haha.
Dear Sarah,
You have no idea how hard I laughed when I read this blog. I miss you.
Post a Comment