Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sarah Needs

There's a new blogging trend where you google your name + needs and see what comes up. I was interested to see what I need, and I learned a lot about myself:

Sarah Needs A Cold Shower, Self-Esteem
Sarah needs to kick him in the nuts
Sarah needs to make a cake and some cookies
SARAH NEEDS ADOPTED
Sarah Needs A Life
Sarah needs a good cuddle
Sarah needs some more lovin'
Sarah needs someone with a mature, hardened presence
Sarah needs someone who can escort her from port to port
Sarah needs your $$$ (True)
Sarah needs to loose some weight fast!! (This might be true, but if I wrote it, I would definitely would spell lose correctly.)

I tried it with some other terms, but the results weren't quite as satisfying as knowing what I need.

This was a learning experience. For the sake of other Sarahs throughout the world who want to know what they need, I made my blog temporarily not searched by search engines.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Sarah needs to update her blog, too.

Shannon said...

Sarah needs a good cuddle huh? I'll check with Janet to see if she can contact one of those 18 YSA to fill that void before you leave. ;)

Sarah said...

I'll pass on that.

Lizzy said...

I tried this out. Here are my favorites:

Lizzy needs to get some acting lessons and stop acting like a pathetic loser.

Lizzy needs someone to believe in after a series of events shatters her trust in men.

Lizzy needs to be committed ASAP!

Lizzy needs someone who can look beyond the hissing and spitting.

Lizzy needs to let that crazy Marshal loose.