I added a counter to my blog to keep track of just how popular I am. You could start the counting at whatever number you desired, so I helped myself out by starting at 50, and then I viewed my own blog a few times. I almost chose the flaming numbers to make it more exciting, but when did I ever care about how exciting my blog layout was? So, I would appreciate it if you clicked on a link, then looked at my blog again. I like to feel popular.
3 comments:
Don't worry, Sas. I had absolutely nothing to do today, so I looked at all the blogs at least three times. I was excited to finally see something new.
Haha, I added one too to see if people were really reading, and I was pleasantly surprised! There's so many more people that read without commenting.
So, just a few more weeks, huh?! I hope you're enjoying your last dates with the 3 18 year olds before you head off. ;)
51, 52, 53, 54...
Post a Comment