Friday, February 29, 2008

One of the best feelings in the world is leaving at the end of your last day of work at a job, especially if it was a job you hated. Today was my last day of nannying for the Mickelsens. I didn't always enjoy cleaning up the messes they made or listening to them scream, but I'm going to miss my Mickelsen kids. So, I took some pictures of them to share the love. During the day, I played with, fed, and changed the diapers of Mauri, age 2, and Maymi, age 1. I also got to take care of the new baby, Mylei, for a little while the mom was back in the hospital. I didn't take any pictures of her, but she is very cute. Yeah, they have a weird "M" name thing going on with the females in their family (Mitzi, Matti , Maeli, Mauri, Maymi, Mylei). The boys have more normal names.
This is Mauri in the van I didn't enjoy driving.




This is Maymi. One of my goals was to get her to say her name, but this was as far as I got.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Are there FOUR carseats in that van?!

Sarah said...

Really, they are supposed to have five. Kids have to be in booster seats until they are eight. Maeli is seven and a half.

Preston said...

Well after all that time you spent with her, at least she'll be able to make weird noises. You should be so proud of yourself SAS.