I only have 10 minutes, and my last letter was good, but here it goes. My knee is fine. I usually run during gym time, so it hasn't been a problem at all.
Our sacrament meetings are in Spanish, and we all have to prepare to speak each week. Luckily I didn't have to. My Branch president is Pres. Brown, who was my History professor at BYU.
There's an hermana in the zone who lived in ND, and went to the Aberdeen Ward. Se llama Hermana Greenland. Also, I saw the Elder who went to EFY with Jan.
My teachers are great. We try and do everything we can in Spanish except important things like planning and doctrine. I'm remembering a lot from high school, so that helps. We have started practicing teaching the first lesson, and it's great. I've been able to memorize a lot of the important things like the first vision and D&C 4.
The schedule here was obviously made by a man because we only have 30 minutes to get ready after gym and in the morning. Usually we wake up early, so I never get enough sleep.
We went to the temple this morning, and I enjoyed it a lot. It is so much bigger than St. Paul. We especially enjoyed being able to walk outside the fence to go to the temple.
Thanks for your letters and love,
Love,
Sarah
1 comment:
"He Aqui, una obra maravillosa esta apunto de aparacer entre los hijos de los hombres. Por tanto, o vosotros que os embarcais en el servicio de Dios, mirad que le sirvais con todo vuestro crorazon alma, mente, y" Okay, I start losing it after this.
Post a Comment