Tomorrow I'm leaving Wisconsin on the way to the mission. I have been waiting since November for this to happen, and now that it is here, I'm pretty happy. So, what did I do on my last night at home? 

Yes, we celebrated with one pound cones at Briq's. They weren't officially weighed, so I'm a little dubious as to the authenticity of my small cone, but I enjoyed it all the same. Now I can go to Utah and Peru with fulfillment and a full stomach.
P.S. Over three hundred hits! I'm more popular than I thought.
3 comments:
Dang Janet! That is a ton of ice cream!
It's not a ton! It's only ONE pound!
I mean, that is a LOT of ice cream. No wonder, she was sleeping at 7:30 today. Her body was so busy trying to digest all that ice cream that she must be exhausted!
Post a Comment