Monday, July 20, 2009

We had a baptism last week, and we have another or possibly 2 this week. I'm happy because we had 12 in sacrament meeting. Don't worry about the coming home stuff. The president's sec called me and is doing everything. I said that I wanted to fly into Mosinee or Appleton.

We did a service project this week in Manchay, the ugliest part of Lima. It involved throwing rocks in a pile. We all loved it. I think that is probably the land of desolation mentioned in the Book of Mormon.

We got to go to the temple! It was my first time in 8 months. I was happy because there was an American couple presiding in the session. But whenver I leave I am reminded of how all my clothes are dirty and smell bad. I was surprised that hot water comes out of the faucet in the bathroom. Do we have that at home too?

Mom, instead of using the $20 for souvenirs, I bought us Dominos pizza. It was darn good too. Now I do have to go.

Love, Sarah

No comments: