Math 113, Professor Kutler: "This function diverges in a flagrant and abominable manner."
two girls discussing how one was going to go on a road trip
Girl 1: i am really excited
Girl 2: really? how excited on a scale from 1 to 10?
Girl 1. : 11.5
Girl 2: wow thats really high
Girl 1: yea well ive never been to idaho before.
In the parking lot, a guy goes to pull out and sees a girl he recognizes. She is wearing head phones and looking at her iPod.
Guy: Brittany ! BRITTANY !!
(honks the horn) - no reply BRITTANY !
(nothing again) - pulls out his phone and calls her.
The girl pulls out her phone, looks at the caller ID, and puts it away.
Poor guy :)
My little sister is visiting me here and we walk across campus...
Sis: Did you see that boy?
Me: The one who just passed? Yeah.
Sis: The workmanship thereof was exceedingly fine.
Psychology Professor: Now I would never encourage anyone to watch TV on a Sunday, but maybe you should all TiVo it for family home evening!
Why in the expanded universe would Luke Skywalker fly something as archaic as the T-WING?!?!? -Nerds in the ESC
Dr. Bergenson: for you girls in electrical engineering, math, and physics majors, the odds are good but the goods are odd
Last year, I was walking next to the Tanner building behind two guys talking about taking a Bio test. One turns to the other and says: "I'm sitting there praying to know the right answer to a question about the Big Bang theory. Then I realized, why would he give the right answer when they're all wrong?!?" I laughed so hard the pair looked back at me. Only at BYU...
(In RS, talking about the upcoming Indexing competition) "Indexing increases your chances of getting married by 800%"
"How is it even possible for the BYU chocolate milk to be so good? They must, like, put the spirit in it or something..."
Girl 1: i am really excited
Girl 2: really? how excited on a scale from 1 to 10?
Girl 1. : 11.5
Girl 2: wow thats really high
Girl 1: yea well ive never been to
Guy:
(honks the horn) - no reply
(nothing again) - pulls out his phone and calls her.
The girl pulls out her phone, looks at the caller ID, and puts it away.
Poor guy :)
Sis: Did you see that boy?
Me: The one who just passed? Yeah.
Sis: The workmanship thereof was exceedingly fine.
4 comments:
These are HILARIOUS! I'm gonna go check out that group now.
I can't blame the girl...I get excited about Idaho too.
Hilarious. (And for the record, the chocolate milk at BYU-I is quite amazing as well... :)
I heard one last night Sarah: "Dating is just like preaching the gospel" said by a guy talking another guy.
Post a Comment