Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Productivity at work.

I also have an awesome job.  After I finish putting together tax returns, I do my homework, catch up on Facebook, check my email, listen to music, and look out the window.  And, I also have been helping Joanna.  Here are my top picks for her so far.


(I would be willing to chip in for the latex gloves if Joanna chooses this one)





I would be willing to be one of the bamboo stick holders if I'm not too busy at work when Joanna gets married.  I love my job.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Man, I'm starting to feel bad that I don't get paid for checking facebook, looking out the window and listening to music!

Preston said...

The one with the bamboo sticks looks dangerous.

Janet said...

ooh, I could get a whole bunch of latex gloves from the trash cans in the Anatomy labs...Just let me know, Jo

Sarah said...

That's a good idea Jan. Let's start collecting!

The Ben Joslin said...

If Joanna bought any of these wedding dresses, then . . . . . . . I will have to find a matching tux.