Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yum, water

I know my birthday isn't for a few months (8), but I already know what I want.  My pathophysiology teacher and member of the missionary medical commitee developed this:

28oz Flip Top Filter Bottle, Advanced 28oz Flip Top Filter Bottle, Advanced
The 28oz Seychelle Water Filtration Bottle provides great-tasting, fresh water wherever you are. Ideally suited for situations where the drinking water source is questionable or not disinfected, it comes with an attractive insulator sleeve.



He developed it on assignment from the Brethren to keep missionaries from getting sick, but it has many additional uses such as:
hiking
camping
water storage
disaster relief

Not only do I want one of these things, you all should too.  Just think, you won't have to store water in case of an emergency.  These are available at the Distribution Center, or online from seychelle.com  I have the discount code for the company (50%), but the Distribution Center is a better deal anyway because you get a second filter with purchase.

6 comments:

Joe said...

Should I mention that those are only effective when you can put water into them? That means the streams must be deep enough to at least partially immerse the bottle. That's a big downside if you don't have running tap water. The outside gets contaminated, so you have to separate the inside and outside.

Emily said...

Ooh, sign me up. One can never have too many water bottles.

Margaret said...

I saw one today at the bookstore near the temple and it cost $35! Ouch!

Sarah said...

Hmm, they must not have gotten the discount code from my professor

Margaret said...

Ummm...pretty much time for a new post, isn't it?

Jenny said...

Inspired by your post, I got a camelbak bottle for my birthday and it's awesome! Randy calls it my sippy cup (like a little kid's) but it's pretty cool! I love it!