I'm really drawn to the "pop of color" pics, but I LOVE the 2nd one too. Good luck choosing!! :)(Ps. I'm the deleter. I made a grammatical error and thought I'd better fix it before I was teased. ;)
Number 4. I would choose the first one, but the fourth one makes your hip look not crooked :)
Second to last for sure!
All of them are cute. But I would probably choose #4. And I don't think your hip looks crooked in any of them, either.
I would have to go for number 4 or paper rock scissors is always a good way to decide. :)
i like el numero uno. i think the second one looks kind of weird with a white arm over your black dress, the hey, that's just me.i also like your pink shirt. can I borrow it?
Okay, I decided after much contemplation that the first one is definitely the winner. Even though the second to last SO close behind.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm really drawn to the "pop of color" pics, but I LOVE the 2nd one too. Good luck choosing!! :)
(Ps. I'm the deleter. I made a grammatical error and thought I'd better fix it before I was teased. ;)
Number 4. I would choose the first one, but the fourth one makes your hip look not crooked :)
Second to last for sure!
All of them are cute. But I would probably choose #4. And I don't think your hip looks crooked in any of them, either.
I would have to go for number 4 or paper rock scissors is always a good way to decide. :)
i like el numero uno. i think the second one looks kind of weird with a white arm over your black dress, the hey, that's just me.
i also like your pink shirt. can I borrow it?
Okay, I decided after much contemplation that the first one is definitely the winner. Even though the second to last SO close behind.
Post a Comment