Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Contest!

Since I'm going to get married, I am planning on renaming my blog.  I've noticed some pretty witty and clever blog names out there, like my friends the Webers who named their blog "The World Wide Webers."  A last name like Scoresby is hard to do anything with, but there are many possibilities with a name like Wood.  So, I'm holding a contest to see who can think up the cleverest name for a blog using Wood in the title. Entries are unlimited, and the winner gets...a stick of gum!  Get excited.  On your mark, get set, go and comment!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

In the neck of the Woods...

Margaret said...

Woods' Wisecracks (or Witicisms)
Two roads diverged in a Woods
Going against the Grain

Emily said...

Did somebody say (dot dot dot) Wood?

Joanna said...

I like Emily's suggestion the best. I vote she gets the stick of gum!

Janet said...

yeah, I've been trying to think of something witty, but Emily's wins out.

Preston said...

could'a, should'a, Wood'a (Apparently Emily's is better even though I don't get it.)