I've been waiting months for this to happen, and the moment arrived yesterday.
Yes, the Saturn turned 222222 miles. The little red car has been a good and faithful companion for many in the Scoresby family as it has traveled to The Scott's Company countless times, the stake center in Dublin, many tennis matches and basketball games, to D.C. Everest and back a number of times, various trips to airports and other small vacations, a big trip to Utah, and since then many locations in that state such as St. George, Park City, and all over Provo. Here's to another 111111 miles!
Of course, I think the transmission is on it's way out. Is it worth a new transmission for another 100,000 miles? Dad?
2 comments:
I am so lucky I got to witness that event. I think it was quite the surprise for my roommate who was in the car. Yay for long-running cars!
The check engine light is on. What a surprise. It first came on at 75,000. It should be good for another 111,111.
-Dad
Post a Comment