Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Snippet of Our Life

Sarah didn't have anything to blog about, so I figured I'd take another stab at blogging. I don't have much to talk about either, but here are some recent pictures of what we've been up to.

Sarah brought her pogs back to Provo and we played briefly. Apparently the rules were way different in California than in Ohio.


Ever since finding some "Bucky Balls" in a toy store, we have always wanted our own set--but they cost $35-50 in the store. Sarah found one on Amazon.com for $13 + $4 S/H. It has been a lot of fun since then. It may seem really easy to make this pyramid, but it sure is hard!


Yesterday, with the weather being in the high 40's or low 50's, we decided to go for a bike ride over towards the benches and found this orchard with several deer. Guess how many deer---7!


Chipa is one of my most-missed foods from Paraguay. Back in November we made some. It was remarkably similar! It's like a cheese bread, made out of tapioca flour.

The End.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Yeah Bwood! I remember when you were like "Jordan, I'm sorry I haven't seen your posts, I never really look at blogs." Something to that effect. You've come a long way.

I still have a bunch of pogs and smashers back in WA--unless my mom tossed them out.

Emily said...

Nice blog, Brian. You're a natural.

Did Sarah name the deer?

Janet said...

I would like to announce that Dad took all our pogs away from us and we never saw them again...at least the obedient children didn't.

Sarah said...

Hey, you don't need to be making announcements like that Janet.