We've been busy this month, mostly with work. Brian had his trip to Washington DC and has been busy with all the sport events going on at BYU. And it probably won't get much better now that basketball is starting. I worked over 70 hours this past week at the
Nu Skin convention in Salt Lake City. I was in the Japanese check-in/orders section. The only Japanese I knew was what I learned from Big Bird Goes to Japan (one, two, three is ichi, ni, san), so it was a challenge to figure out what people needed. Luckily the guy next to me spoke Japanese so if I just couldn't tell what someone was saying, he could translate.
I also had my birthday.
We decided to use the money I made from overtime this past week to recarpet the pink and purple rooms. We haven't gotten much farther than getting carpet samples and realizing that it is going to cost much more than we originally thought.
Any opinion on what color to get?
6 comments:
As you've undoubtedly figured out, something neutral.
Either the brown or the next lighter shade.
I think you should leave them pink and purple.
Does it really help you see what a new color will look like to have those itty bitty squares laying on the ground? I could barely even see them.
Black! Then you won't have to vacuum ever and black goes with everything!
Don't hate me, but I kinda like the purple carpet. But, I like purple a little too much. :)
Post a Comment